OSHP and OSPA would like to congratulate and thank the appointees selected by Oregon governor Kate Brown for the Public Health and Pharmacy Formulary Advisory Committee.
Appointed 12/1/17 – 11/30/19
- Evon Anukam, Pharmacist – Clackamas
- Amy Burns, Pharmacist – Grants Pass
- Amy Valdez, Pharmacist – Portland
- Mark Helm, Physician – Salem
- Sean Jones, Physician – Portland
- Kathleen Chinn, Advance Practice Registered Nurse – Eugene
- Helen Turner, Advance Practice Registered Nurse – Portland
The Committee’s first meeting was held Wednesday, January 24, 2018. Our state pharmacy associations are looking forward to the work of this committee to establish a prescribing formulary for pharmacists in Oregon.
Amy Valdez, OSPA President 2017-2018
Dan Rackham, OSHP President 2017-2018