2022 OSPA Scholarships
Eligibility: Oregon State University College of Pharmacy and Pacific University School of Pharmacy students. Available scholarship funds will be divided between the two pharmacy schools in Oregon. Scholarship funds are assessed and granted annually by the OSPA Board of Directors.
OSPA is offering a total of four (4), $1,000 scholarships during the spring of 2022. Two (2) $1,000 scholarships will be distributed to students at each university.
Scholarship Committee: The OSPA Scholarship Committee will determine the recipients for each school, per the OSPA Scholarship Criteria outlined below.
Candidate Selection: It is expected that a recipient of the OSPA Scholarship be awarded to a candidate meeting the following criteria:
- Recipient must be in good academic standing and currently enrolled in an Oregon PharmD program (official transcripts not required).
- Students in their final year are ineligible.
- Preferred recipient will be an Oregon resident or likely to reside and work in Oregon following graduation.
- Recipient must be a member of the Oregon State Pharmacy Association.
- Recipient has demonstrated leadership in community and/or school.
Administrators and/or References: Persons selected as references should forward completed letters of recommendation directly to email@example.com. Subject line should read “Scholarship reference on behalf of (insert name of candidate).”
USE THE FOLLOWING APPLICATION CHECKLIST TO ENSURE THAT ALL REQUIRED APPLICATION MATERIALS HAVE BEEN EMAILED TO INFO@OREGONPHARMACY.ORG BY May 1, 2022.
❑ OSPA 2022 Scholarship Application Form completed and signed
❑ Curriculum vitae
❑ Request for verification statement of good academic standing
❑ Requests sent for two (2) references
❑ Application letter completed and sent