OSPA advocates on behalf of pharmacy with the legislature, state agencies, and other stakeholders across the State of Oregon. OSPA also works in collaboration with national professional pharmacy organizations and other entities to advocate for pharmacy nationally.
Market Conduct Requirements for PBM’s Effective 1/1/21
House Bill 2185 and Associated Rules for Regulation of Pharmacy Benefits Managers
Oregon Legislative News and Updates
Stay up to date on current legislative events impacting the Oregon Pharmacy community. Featured below are commentary and news updates focusing on current actions within the Oregon legislative system.
- OSPA 2021 Legislative ReportJul 16, 2021
- OSPA 2019 Final Legislative ReportSep 3, 2020
- OSPA 2018 Final Legislative ReportSep 3, 2020
- OSPA Applauds Governor Brown and Legislators for Passage of PBM Regulation BillJul 16, 2019
- The 2018 Mid-Election PoliticsJun 6, 2018
- 2018 Primaries and Possible Special SessionApr 23, 2018
- Session may be short but has lots of sparkFeb 23, 2018
- It Ain’t All Gumdrops & RainbowsOct 16, 2017
- OSPA 2017 Final Legislative ReportSep 7, 2017
- OSPA 2016 Final Legislative ReportApr 4, 2016
- Pharmacist Prescribing of Birth Control in Oregon Off To A Great Start!Dec 1, 2015
- OSPA 2015 Final Legislative ReportAug 12, 2015
Annual Legislative Reports
If you have questions regarding this content please contact the OSPA office or our Government Affairs Advocates, Bill Cross at firstname.lastname@example.org or Niki Terzieff at email@example.com for further assistance.