Current Oregon COVID-19 Vaccine Eligibility:
- All Oregonians 5 years of age or older are eligible to receive the appropriate COVID-19 vaccine.
- For more county-specific information about COVID-19 vaccination, click here.
- Get your patients to sign up for the new “Get Vaccinated Oregon” resource!
HRSA COVID-19 Claims Reimbursement:
To Health Care Providers and Facilities for Testing, Treatment, and Vaccine Administration for the Uninsured
Registering as a COVID-19 Vaccine Provider:
- Providers wanting to administer COVID-19 vaccine must be fully enrolled through the online enrollment system
- To be fully enrolled, the online enrollment system will require providers to register for ALERT IIS and to specifically sign up to receive COVID-19 vaccine.