Current Oregon COVID-19 Vaccine Eligibility:
Phase 1a guidance in Oregon is in effect now. Pharmacists are in group 1a and are therefore eligible to receive COVID-19 vaccines now.
Phase 1b – who is eligible when?
- Group 1: Childcare providers, early learning and K-12 educators and staff Eligible January 25, 2021
- Group 2: People 80 and older Eligible February 8, 2021*
- Group 3: People 75 and older Eligible February 15, 2021*
- Group 4: People 70 and older Eligible February 22, 2021*
- Group 5: People 65 and older Eligible March 1, 2021*
Source for this section: https://covidvaccine.oregon.gov/
*Dates are tentative and may change based on vaccine availability and distribution
For more county-specific information about COVID-19 vaccination, visit:
Get your patients to sign up for the new “Get Vaccinated Oregon” resource!
Tell your patients to use this resource to find out if they are currently eligible for the vaccine. Patients can sign up to be notified when they become eligible and use to find vaccination providers in their county.
Registering as a COVID-19 Vaccine Provider:
- Providers wanting to administer COVID-19 vaccine must be fully enrolled through the online enrollment system
- To be fully enrolled, the online enrollment system will require providers to register for ALERT IIS and to specifically sign up to receive COVID-19 vaccine.