2024 OSPA Lane County Seminar
March 2, 2024 - March 3, 2024
Join us for the 2024 OSPA Lane County Seminar on March 2-3!We will once again be back at the Graduate Hotel for the conference with 15 CE hours and lots of social time together! We have a room block for our group, but you need to make reservations by February 1st. The Graduate Hotel room reservations can be made through their reservations line 844-888-4723 and referring to booking code 322024OS
Or via the booking link: OSPA Lane County Mid-Winter CE Seminar 2023
The Early Bird deadline to receive a discount on the registration fee is also on February 1st. Be sure to reserve your spot early to save money. OSPA members receive discounted registration fees for all CE conferences as part of your membership. By joining OSPA you OSPA you can take advantage of the many benefits we offer: legislative advocacy, discounted continuing education opportunities, our e-newsletters, networking opportunities, OSPA’s website, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and more. Join OSPA today by following this link https://oregonpharmacy.app.neoncrm.com/np/clients/oregonpharmacy/membershipJoin.jsp
Saturday, March 2, 2024
8:00 am – CGM – Natalia
9:00 am – Vaccine Update – Crystal
10:00 am – Trauma Informed Oregon – Mandy
11:00 am – Legislative Update – Paige & Michele
Noon – Lunch/Exhibitors
1:00 pm – New Migraine Treatments – Jane
2:00 pm – DEA -Cheryl’s team
3:00 pm – Keeping Marijuana Users Safe – Korin
4:00 pm – Psychoactive Drugs – Stacy
5:00 – 7:00 – Social event in Exhibitor Hall
Sunday, March 3, 2024
7:00 am – Breakfast/Exhibitors
8:00 am – Oregon Board of Pharmacy Law Update – Jen
9:00 am – RSV – Amanda
10:00 am – 340B Update – Josh
11:00 am – New Drug Update – Natalea
Noon – Lunch/Exhibitors
1:00 pm – MAT – Amber & Amy
2:00 pm – Personal Development: The Window of Tolerance – Anita & Susan
3:00 pm – Clinical Pearls – Sarah, Mal & Victor
Cancellations may be requested by phone, email, or online. Please note that refunds will be processed in the original form of payment. If you have any questions about our cancellation and refund policy, please call 503-582-9055 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refunds requested up to 14 days prior to the event will be considered and processed for the full amount less the $50 processing fee and considering exceptions stated below.
- Refunds requested less than 14 days prior to the event will not be considered or accepted.
- Costs for printed presentation packets are not refundable once printed.
- Costs for meals purchased as a conference add-on for self or guest(s) may only be refunded if allowed by the venue/caterer’s policy.
- In the event of a natural disaster, local/national conflict, infectious disease outbreak, or other unforeseeable occurrence that limits the ability of OSPA to hold a conference, OSPA reserves the right to transition all or part of a conference to a virtual meeting.
- In this situation, no refunds will be given, and the conference will proceed as planned in a virtual or hybrid in-person/virtual environment.
- In the event of a natural disaster, local/national conflict, infectious disease outbreak, or other unforeseeable occurrence that limits the ability of OSPA to hold a conference, OSPA reserves the right to amend all parts of this return policy to keep the financial solvency of OSPA secure.
- In this situation, the amount of refund considered will depend on how much OSPA itself was refunded from venues, caterers, etc.